What is MINDFUL TEACHER training?
The highest quality instruction in Mindful Meditation under the direction of renowned teacher Guru Ranjit Deora with 40 years of mindfulness practice and teaching experience.
- Certification in MINDFUL TEACHERS LEVEL I
- Ability to teach and facilitate mindfulness-based programs individually or with groups in a variety of settings: medical facilities, community agencies, non-profit organizations, schools
- Connection with experienced meditation teachers through Charlotte Meditation
- Training from knowledgeable and hands-on staff
- Credits toward MINDFUL TEACHERS LEVEL II certification.
What is the MINDFUL TEACHERS LEVEL I program content?
- Techniques based on centuries-old yogic practices of India
- What meditation is and what it is not
- How to meditate
- Using the breath to calm body and mind
- Concentration techniques to overcome mental restlessness
- Positive thinking techniques
- How to open the heart to compassion, care and respect for self and others
- Effective presentation skills that contribute to dynamic teaching
- Laughter Yoga, what is it and how to teach it
One hour per week for 8 weeks of classroom instruction followed by “in the field” experiential training (with assistance from Charlotte Meditation staff)
At Charlotte Meditation, we don’t just teach meditation—we LIVE it and so can you. You’ll thrive in the uplifting energy and peace of our community. With personal training and support, we help you become the teacher you truly want to be.
- 8 week course
- 8 hours of field work assisted by Charlotte Meditation Staff
- Each weekly session is 60 minutes
- Personalized – No more than 10 people per course
- Presented in Charlotte Meditation Studio
- Courses normally held on Saturday mornings
- $1500 for full certification course including field work