“A natural solution for healing the mind and body”
What is Mantra Meditation?
Mantra is a specific word, phrase or sound used in meditating, which when used silently, serves as a vehicle to connect with deeper aspects of consciousness. It’s a simple, natural technique practiced 15- 20 minutes twice each day while sitting comfortably with the eyes closed or open.
The Origins of Mantra Meditation
Mantra Meditation is not new; it is part of the Vedic tradition of India, stretching back several thousand years. It is the heart of the Yoga system and an important part of Ayurveda or “The Science of Life,” the world’s most ancient system of natural healthcare and personal development.
Receive Your Personal Mantra
Mantra Meditation as introduced by Guru Ranjit Deora is a mantra-based practice that systematically allows the experience of quieter, more peaceful levels of the mind. As we align our physical, emotional and spiritual selves we become calmer, happier and healthier. We experience deep satisfaction.
Benefits of our private meditation sessions:
- greater inner calm throughout the day
- reduced cortisol (the “stress hormone”)
- normalized blood pressure
- reduced insomnia
- lower risk of heart attack and stroke
- relief from anxiety and depression
- improved brain function and memory
- increased creativity
- higher sense of mindfulness and focus
What if I’m not able to control my mind?
No problem. Unlike other forms of meditation, Mantra practice involves no concentration, no control of the mind, no contemplation, no monitoring of thoughts.
Is it difficult to learn?
Anyone can do it, even children with ADD/ ADHD and soldiers with PTSD. Our meditation techniques are easy to learn and enjoyable to practice.This is not a religion, philosophy or lifestyle. It is for people of all ages, cultures and religions.
The Mantra technique is easy to learn, but requires personalized interactive guidance. For this reason, it’s taught only through one-on-one instruction by Guru Ranjit Deora.
No previous experience in meditation is needed to benefit from these practical, powerful teachings.
What does the Mantra Session include?
- The fundamentals of mantra meditation
- Learn mantra meditation technique
- Breathing techniques
- Receive your personal mantra based on your dosha
- Mantra Meditation practice
- Practical techniques for quieting and focusing the mind
- Practical tools to alleviate tension, high stress and anxiety
- 8 week course
- Each weekly session is 60 minutes
- These sessions are private – Instructor and client only
- Presented in Charlotte Meditation Studio
- Private sessions are normally held between 8am – 8pm M – F – at the client’s convenience.
- $950.00 for 8 weeks to last a lifetime
* NOTE: Chairs available if sitting on the floor is uncomfortable for you
“I wanted to let you know I love the new mantra. It is amazing how relaxed and focused I feel. I look forward to Thursday.” -F.W. Huntersville
“My meditation is going well- it is much better now that I have a mantra to focus on. The breathing is helping and relaxing me when I feel anxious.” -Amy Modena